Contact Consulting provides a full package of services that you may need to complete your project:
Contact Consulting can help you use evaluation to enhance learning and make informed decisions that will improve programs and services. We can help you to:
- define the problem or issue
- identify actions and alternatives
- monitor activities and change
- use existing resources widely
- assess the overall effects of your program or service
We have the knowledge and skills to conduct developmental, process and outcome evaluations that use a utilization-focused approach.
Our evaluation services include:
- evaluation planning and design
- Theory of Change and Logic Model development
- needs assessments
- monitoring process and outcome indicators
- linking evaluation to strategic planning
- knowledge translation and transfer
- use of participatory and youth engagement approaches
- organizational evaluation assessment and coaching
Contact Consulting can help you keep on top of the most recent developments in your field. This could include conducting a review of peer-reviewed and grey literature, as well identifying best and emerging practices.
We can conduct:
- literature and scoping reviews
- environmental scans
- jurisdictional reviews
- annotated bibliographies
- key informant interviews
Project management and coordination
Contact Consulting can help you manage or coordinate projects so that they are well-planned, well-organized and within budget.
Our approach emphasizes the building of strong, collaborative relationships; establishing clear and respectful lines of communication; defining objectives with tangible progress indicators; identifying and managing risks; and, ensuring outputs are delivered on time with a view to achieving outcomes.