Contact Consulting provides a full package of services that you may need to complete your project:
- Strategic planning
- Professional facilitation
- Accessibility Assessments
Contact Consulting can help you use evaluation to enhance learning and make informed decisions that will improve programs and services. We can help you to:
- define the problem or issue
- support innovation and development through ongoing monitoring and evaluation
- identify actions and alternatives
- use existing resources widely
- assess the overall effects of your program or service
We have the knowledge and skills to conduct developmental, process and outcome evaluations that use a utilization-focused approach.
Our evaluation services include:
- evaluation planning and design
- Theory of Change and Logic Model development
- needs assessments
- monitoring process and outcome indicators
- linking evaluation to strategic planning
- knowledge translation and transfer
- use of participatory and youth engagement approaches
- organizational evaluation assessment and coaching
Lisa Jacobs facilitates a strategic planning process rooted in supporting meaningful, focused conversations among people who care deeply about an issue or organization. Using a modified ICA ToP™ method, the approach is participatory and consensus based. We engage all those involved to build commitment and momentum, resulting in quick and effective implementation.
Our strategic planning process can be done online or in person.
Lisa Jacobs and Kimberley Bernard are experienced professional facilitators. We work with you to understand your needs, identify what you want to achieve, and implement a facilitation process that produces actionable results.
Lisa Jacobs is a certified Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification professional. She can work with your organization or business to identify what accessibility improvements are needed to provide an inclusive built environment space for people with disability(ies).