Contact Consulting provides professional evaluation, project coordination/management and professional writing services for public, not-for-profit and private sector organizations.
Today, good decision-making and problem-solving requires the integration of disciplines, ideas and interests. Contact Consulting uses a multidisciplinary approach to help you make sense of complex issues in an interconnected world. We work closely with you to help you meet your goals, contributing and building our collective knowledge and understanding.
Our mission is to provide our clients with high quality, timely information and products they need to make evidence-informed decisions that are in the best interests of Nova Scotians and Canadians.
As evaluators and researchers we value curiosity, rigour and accountability.
As community partners we value all types of knowledge, wisdom and experience.
Our team has experience working in health, community services, justice and education. Here are a few of our content areas of expertise:
- Health promotion, community engagement and development
- Mental health and substance use
- Women’s and senior’s issues; family health
- Working with diverse communities, equity and inclusion
- Disability and dual diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disorders
- Home care services and support
- Interprofessional health education
Contact Consulting takes pride in being a company that embraces sustainable business practices. To view our sustainability policy, click here.
We invite you to contact us to explore how our company can help your organization achieve its goals.